Saturday, November 15, 2008

New York, New York...


Brooklyn Bridge
I am pretending to be tall...well pretending to appear tall...Nissa is helping with that endeavor by ducking just a smidge...such a good friend!!! This was by far the coldest day, but don't worry, the brisk walk across the bridge kept us toasty.


The Met
Definitely a highlight among a trip full of highlights. The Met was all that I had hoped. I wandered with my headset for almost 2 hours and could have easily camped out for a few dozen more!


Rockefeller Center
Definitely one of our more touristy moments, but what is a trip to the Big Apple without a few moments of cheese? If you look close you can see the skaters down on the famous rink!

1 comment:

Michelle Cornelius said...

who's the dork wearing the hat on the Brooklyn Bridge?
Oh yeah, that's me :)
Miss ya